About Haishen New Materials
Cellulose ether manufacturer since 1990
Zhejiang Haishen New Materials Limited (formerly as: Zhejiang Haishen Chemical Co.,Ltd.) located in Shaoxing, China, is one of China’s leading producer of high-quality cellulose ether for many industries, including the construction materials industry in Asia, Europe, Africa, North and South America. For over 20 years, Haishen has been dedication our every effort to deliver the best value to our customers with various service relating to GinShiCel® product that we proudly produce.
Haishen produces the cellulose ethers under the brand GinShiCel® (MC, HEC, HPMC). It’s functioning as a thickener, a film former, stabilizer, emulsifier and dispersant and suspending agent and a binder. Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC, MHPC) is used in the production of adhesives, construction materials, personal care, detergents and surfactants, paints, inks and coatings, foods, agriculture and the textile industry. Haishen also provide one-stop shopping service to customers who need starch ether, re-dispersible powder, hydrophobic powder, which are essential various dry mix products in construction application.
Applications of GinShiCel® Additives for Dry MIX
The application of GinShiCel® includes but is not limited to the following fields:
● Water-based Paint
● Base Coat Manual Plaster
● Top Skim Coat Manual Plaster
● Tile Adhesive
● Tile grout, Joints and Crack Fillers
● Gypsum Manual Plaster
● Extruded Cement Panels
● Exterior Insulation and Finish System (EIFS)
● Self-leveling Compound
Benefits of GinShiCel® Products
World of modern building materials in undergoing a revolution, and speed, efficiency, and quality all must increase, while working time and effort all must decrease. This means better formulation to take advantage of new tools, new work methods, and new production methods. However, climatic and raw material differences can mean tremendous changes in formulation from one production and market location to the next. Fortunately, modified GinShiCel® products tackle these challenges head on. With these types of modifications, a number of goals to varying degrees can be achieved. These include:
● Better temperature stability
● Extended Open Time(-X)
● Slip Resistance (-L)
● Sag Resistance (-A)
● Delayed Hydration (-D)
● Improved Workability
● Dosage-saving Benefit with Balanced Strength and Water retention
● Increased adhesion strength
General Information About the GinShiCel®
HS Code: 3912390000
– ۲۵KG per sack in a multi-layer paper valve bag with polyethylene lining, with the valve inlet heat-sealed and tucked away.
– ۱۲ metric tons of palletized goods in 20′ container
– ۲۴ metric tons of palletized goods in 40′ HQ container
Department of Research and Development
Haishen is constantly improving the product performance. Every year we introduce to the market several new types of cellulose ethers, which were developed in our own laboratory in accordance to the customer’s requirements. Customer opinion and request is the most important principle that drives product innovation process in the company.
At Haishen, we provide the following service to customers:
● Study the properties of competitor’s product.
● Help client to find matching grade quickly and precisely.
● Formulation Service to improve performance and control cost, according to each client’s specific weather condition, special sand and cement properties, and unique working habit.
At Haishen, we have both Chemical Lab and Application Lab to ensure each order’s best satisfaction
● Chemical labs is to allow us to evaluate properties as viscosity, humidity, ash level, pH, content of methyl and hydroxypropyl groups, substitution degree etc.
● Application lab is to allow us to measure open time, water retention, adhesion strength, slip and sag resistance, setting time, workability etc.
Department of Database Technology
Our database kept data of each lot that we produced up to three years in order to follow up production process, track shipment progress, samples staus, and collect order feedback.
Multi-lingual Customer Services
● We offer our services in English, Spanish, Chinese, Russian and French.
● We have samples and counter samples of each lot to verify the performance of our products.
● We take care of the logistic process until the destination port if the customer requires it.